Mental illness, being a daily battle, requires daily self care. Some days are better than others, but for those bad days, I feel it's important to remind myself why I keep going:
1. Dragons. No, really, Dragons saved my life. Trust me, it makes sense in context
2. My best friend - who I am so very proud of.
3. RATCHET AND CLANK! Come on, guys! A new game? A movie? This is brilliant! More fans! More attention! More games in the future! These games, and all you in the fandom, just make me so happy
4. Yooka-Laylee. I cannot express how excited I am for it. And, really, how hyped I am that more games like it might be made. We need more platformers!
5. Captain America: Civil War. Spider-Man! Black Panther! Maybe even Daredevil! Come on, how can I die before I've seen it?
6. LEGO Marvel Avengers. Trust me, these games are incredible. And I want so many more Spider-Man characters in it. Morbius, Scorpion, Hobgoblin, Miles Morales, Scarlet Spider. The list goes on!
7. A new Elder Scrolls game. You know it'll happen, and this time I'll be in on the ground floor, there every step of the way
8. I want to go to Japan. Their trees and waters are beautiful
9. I must get better at drawing! I still have so much to learn